So I know as a perfectionist I always set super high expectations for myself, and sometimes these expectations are NOT achievable. Its time for us to give up the unrealistic expectations like “I want upper thighs that wont touch when I’m standing, or I want JLo’s booty”…..these things just might NOT happen
SO I am hear to set some NEW realistic expectations for myself!!!
1. MOVE IT MOVE IT….. exercise doesn’t have to be a pain, in fact it is so pleasurable. I expect for myself to move everyday, and to do it in a way that I find F-U-N…..thats right, FUN.
2. To forget about that magic number I have in my head (115lbs incase you wanted to know) where I imagine that allllll my troubles will go away. Listen to your body, not your scale!
3. Not to limit myself or my caloric intake, just because some one told me I couldn’t eat more than 1,500 calories per day.
4. To listen to my body when it’s fulll………. honestly, I am terrible at stopping eating.
5. To find a POSITIVE outlet for when I’m feeling down!
6. To set goals, both short and long term……
SO what are everyones NEW realistic expectations?
Stay Fabulous, Fit, and Full