So I recently saw this from the July issue of Shape magazine and I think it is something we alllllll forget to do, so here we go, love your bodies my friends 🙂
- Because it’s unique; no one else has the same one.
- Because it’s capable of extraordinary feats, enabling you to run, climb, jump, lift, squat, snuggle, and spoon.
- Because no matter how badly you treat it, it’s willing to give you another chance.
- Because it’s expressive, telling you how it feels (pay attention!) and broadcasting to others how you feel about it.
- Because, let’s face it, confidence is pretty sexy.
- Because your daughter must learn to love hers.
- Because somebody out there (or many somebodies!) admires, covets, and adores it.
- Because you’ll regret not loving it more later.